Sunday, June 9, 2013

On Change

Life has changed in many ways. In certain ways I too have changed the lives of people around me. Sometimes, we forget that change is the mantra of life. Never expect anything to stand still for long. Things may change for better or for worse, or there might be surprises waiting for you at the next corner. The only way to move forward is by accepting and moving on. "This too shall pass" is a favorite quote that reminds me in days of happiness as well as sadness that this won't stay forever. Enjoy every moment to the fullest as possible.

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~ Anatole France

At this stage of my life every moment I feel like I am no more the same, as if I have been born again with complete memory of my past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment