Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today’s Inspiration

Today I was inspired by someone, which was quite unexpected. How many times do you come across people in your lives that inspire you?


 

No, she's not the latest muse of the artist within me. She's just an ordinary woman with a lot of difficulties in her life. Struggling hard and carrying on with the pain in her life with a smile on her face – she's just an ordinary woman. Most ordinary women are like that...


 

A stuffy relationship with parents! Her father doesn't want her to travel alone. He's happy that she's freelancing from home doing offshore jobs. After all she won't have to return home late at night; as if the whole world is out to get her.


 

She's not a gorgeous beauty queen, but someone with childishly innocent appeal; simply adorable. The thing that I most liked about her is her creativity. She's has both her hands full with problems and work, yet she finds time to pursue her creative urges. Be it publishing a web magazine for children or creating candles, she's someone who is looking for a beautiful world. Even her home is so well organized and well maintained and decorated with paintings and handicrafts and matching drapery. And she loves cooking and reading fiction too, while designing websites as a profession.


 

Well, the inspiration that I got from her is to do the thing I like best, spelled out as "follow my creative urges", no matter I get it from my job or not; to do something on my own. I hope it gives me enough fuel to keep posting in my blog at least, because this is something I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment